Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tangled up in Brown?

Lately i've been on a crochet bender of sorts!

Here is a picture Alan took...I wasn't really sitting in the dark like that, but he made me close the blinds for the sake of the photo! Hadley was being a "kitty" and had strewn my yarn all the way into the hallway.
Clutch handbag I made for my cousin's birthday. Man, I wanna keep it for myself!

And the lining! It's the best part, I think. :) I am also currently working on and/or planning on starting 1. gift for my sister's baby 2. poncho for hadley 3. blanket/throw for my sofa 4. hat for Alan 5. Xander wants a sweater...haven't actually purchased yarn yet 6. surprise for my sisters and sis-in-laws 7. surprise for batgirl

3 comments:

Marina Collings Whiting said...

i love surprises! that looks sooo fun. i really hash things up when i try to crochet. im really bad at it. i love that handbag! its sooooo cute!!! ahh!!

Petite Impact said...

that clutch is soooo cute!!!!! you always make the best stuff. i want one lol.

Julie Collings said...

so love the handbag. the lining is fabulous, what a darling surprise.
your kids are so darling, happy first day of school A!