Saturday, February 09, 2008

sweet baby addi


as usual, sis beat me to this, but i was planning to do it anyway.

today would be addison's 3rd birthday and i'm sure she would be ready to princess it up with the other girls. we love you and miss you addi. you will always have a special place in our hearts. we will not forget you! thank-you for being a fighter and waiting for us to meet you. you really are the tiniest, sweetest princess i have ever laid eyes on. we are watching out for your mommy and daddy and your crazy brother asher. thank-you for blessing our lives and for touching our hearts forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace,
I think I've figured out how to leave a comment..maybe. I love reading my three beautiful daughters blogs... they really make my day! I love reading what you write and looking at all those beautiful grandchildren. How blessed we are to have such a close and supportive family...missing you MOM

mindi said...

thanks sis! i love you!