Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

This is my favorite picture of the batch. We went to a halloween party last night, so we all got dressed up. I think only about 5 other adults were in costume. Lame. Shelley -- this pic makes me think of Lost Skeleton ROWR! BTW, my dad watched it and loved it!
I have some sort of glowing orb of ancient power, but I misplaced it at the party. Oh well. (Insert another Lost Skeleton reference here) "Mut-i-late, Mu-tant, hmmmm, I wonder....Oh well."


Alan looks a little drunk, but I promise he's just drunk on LOVE, baby! Like my new make-up? I'm thinking of doing it like this all the time....to the grocery store, to teach yoga....to church....if I do, I think I'd better wear the wig as well.


Hadley is sprawled out on the carpet, it reminds me of that "pressed fairy" art!


Here are the two tricksters! Alexander is Dash Incredible. Don't even think of calling him "Mr. Incredible", he takes great offense! Hadley is always a total ham whenever I break out the camera. Maybe we could get her a modelling gig...
The amazing DASH! He can run circles through the living room at lightening speed. That's a toy frog perched on his pects. He had a whole line-up, but only one stayed balanced for the photo.


Here are somep ics from Alexander's halloween program at school. they sang a ton of spooky halloween songs. You can hear some snippets and see him in action if you go here.


Ilove this photo! You can see that Xander is a little enamored with Arshi, who had the cutest costume as an Indian princess (dots, not feathers). Click on the photo for a bigger version to get the full effect.

Alexander gives me the thumbs up as he parades around the Kindergarten circle with the other classes. This was one of the cutest things I have ever seen!


Here is a class picture, I posted this mainly so that you can see Mrs. Moss, who is dressed as a pirate, complete with beard, eyepatch, and parrot! So cute!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I would LOVE photos of your halloween ghouls, email me and as always, comments earn you major brownie points!

xoxox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I miss Halloween at the Pecks :(

Nosferatu at the George Eastman House (the original B/W silent film version with live piano accompaniment) will be a distant second.

Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

awwww...
i guess this blog just makes people want to say awww- i was trying to think of how to spell it when the comment page was loading. animala beat me to it!
SOOOO cute!

MenacingTourist said...

That little Indian girl is soooooo cute. My son has good taste indeed.

Marina Collings Whiting said...

wow! you guys always have the BEST costumes!!!

Petite Impact said...

who is that cute egyptian goddess?

is that what alan is every year? or everyday? LOL

your kids are the cutest!