Sunday, October 26, 2008

taggeed by my SIS

10 years ago I was:
1. childless
2. living in the tiniest one bedroom apartment
3. blissfully happy
4. up for a late night (any time) outing to Bill & Nada's
5. super skinny

5 things on today's to do list:
1. wash all my sheets and duvet cover (ruby spit up)
2. take out the garbage
3. bathe 3 children
4. crochet a hat for ruby
5. eat yummy chicken tikka masala

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off both my houses
2. share the money with a certain sis and brother
3. go to disneyland
4. go on a dream vacay to london, paris, and rome
5. save some for a rainy day

5 places I have lived:
1. salem
2. provo
3. salt lake city
4. springville
5. new freaking jersey

5 places I have worked:
1. sno shack
2. Nu Skin
3. Churchill Jr. High
4. DSW advertising
5. Franklin Covey

(added by me for seasonal flair)
5 things I have been for halloween:
1. some kind of a cat or something ;)
2. magenta
3. cleopatra
4. sally
5. frieda

i tag alan, marina, , aubrey, lori, marisa, and all my girls from P2. :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow sis, you sound so much happier 10 years ago... :) Oh and thanks for sharing your imaginary money.